Love is when you eagerly sacrifice for da one you love, you wanna live and die with them its the feeling that you wanna spend your lifetime with them, have kids and grow old together. It's when you need them like a heart needs a beat. Love is very powerful like 'You jump, I jump' , right? Once you're overwhelming with love, the bond is so strong and irresistable.
Based on this, attraction matters as well. Mainly, attraction is a physical thing, all about superficial. It's normal. We humans, felt and experienced this situation. You people know what it feels like when you see someone hot and attractive, you will have that 'Wow' expression. For instant,'Wow, look at him! i wish I could be with someone like that!'. This sort of feeling occurs to everyone, male and female. It's nature. So basically, ATTRACTION = LUST!
Affection is a deep and enduring emotional regard that we have for another person and its th fondness that you have for that someone that is enduring and tender, but calm. The sharing of affection has long been discovered as a fundamental human need. Affection is inherent to relational situations which involves love, emotional closeness, personal confidences, and intimacy. I believe that affection is the vital ingredient in any relationship.Without it, you will feel totally alienated. With it, you will feel emotionally bonded. I believe that affection can strenghten a relationship. Do you think by having candle light dinner in a fancy restaurant can sustain a relationship? Is that enough to show that you care? I doubt it. I've read a lot of articles complaining the 'Loss of affection' in marriages and relationships. Then I was thinking that 'Absence of affection makes woman doubts man's love', it's all true. With affection, it would be less arguments and less disagreements.
A cold and unexpressive relationship is what I don't call wonderful!









