Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TO THE SLIMY PERVERTED SCUMBAGS!

I simply despise pervert dudes! I truly do, with every fibre of my growingly healthy being. I have all da reasons to be pissed and I have da fucking right to treat u guys like a scum! Seriously, its not funny at all to treat girls in a perverted way, u useless sack of poo! I know how boys are fond of having a lark but not in a perverted way, u beserk! These morons are lack of morality.I hate it when they say those 'Damn, I really want to f*** u and laugh it off like a demented horse when I get mad.
'CALI KAN TU?, BUDUH!'
I even hate how they act, REMOTELY DISRESPECTFUL!!



What funny is dat these scumbags really think I will fall for their 'so called sincere praises' ahahah AS IF!! Not even in that fantasy of yours! I wouldn't trust them with my enemy's heart. Maybe they're genetically programmed to act and be that way hahaha. I can consider these jerks are lifeless. I feel irritated, disgusted and annoyed!



I don't usually plant da hatred but in dez case it is an obligation.



[I hope they rot in hell]




Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters