Building self esteem will enable you to live life to the fullest! Why is dat? Because self esteem leads to happiness and success. In psychology, self-esteem reflects a person's overall self-appraisal of his or her own worth. Usually, people's feelings and thoughts about themselves fluctuate somewhat based on their daily experiences. Healthy self esteem came from a healthy surrounding. Some of the situations are being praised, being listened to, being respected, getting attention, experiencing success and having trustworthy friends. While low self esteem came from an unhealthy surrounding such as being harshly criticized,being yelled at or beaten, being ignored, ridiculed or teased, being expected to be "perfect" all the time and experiencing failures.
The consequences of the low self esteem can create anxiety, stress, loneliness and depression, problems with friendships and relationships occur, it can seriously impair academic and job performance and then it lead to underachievement and increased vulnerability to drug and alcohol abuse.
Here is a list of inspiring words in hopes that it will help you build your self esteem and aid your feelings about yourself
-Listen to your inner voice and follow it for it is wisdom and knows what is best for you.
-Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
-Think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best-you deserve nothing less.
-Care about the happiness and success of others and offer them all the help and encouragement they need.
-Forget your past mistakes and focus on your successes encouraging yourself to greater achievements in the future.
-Always do your best so you can be proud that you gave it your best shot.
When you help someone ask nothing in return, you will receive your reward ten times over.
Don't be afraid to go out on a limb...that's where the fruit is and self-love is essential in life.
E.E Cummings says 'The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else' (Remember, it is a triumph when people able to accept you for who you are)
Ralph Waldo Emerson's quote 'Insist on yourself. Never immitate'
I believe dat words of inspiration are helpful in daily life, if you practice them they became affirmations and rewards you a good self image!
Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection
The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?
A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)









