Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

What chu know bout me?

[Tagged by: Rebelle]


The task: List 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself


1) I DON'T REALLY FANCY CHOCOLATE AS MUCH AS I FANCY MEAT!


Most girls love those good looking 'Belgian' chocolate or any other chocolates. I'll replace chocolates with lamb chop instead :)


2) I'm a sushi addict
I tell you that when I crave for sushi, it is the biggest craving ever


3) I'M 'MACAM2' (QUOTED FROM AD)


I have this fickleness sort of attitude. For instance, in the car I say I wanna go there but when we're so closed to reach that place I tend to call it off and simply say 'Nda jadi eh' [Bad attitude]


4) JOURNALIST AND LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATION INSTRUCTOR


I want to be a journalist and language & communication instructor one day. My mommy teaches language & communication and she's my role model.

5) I'M CLUMSY

Almost in everything

6) I DESPISE THAT BLINKING EYES BABY DOLL!


I hate that blinking eyes baby doll because they look so scary and freaky. It reminds me of 'Chucky' and it will be a horrible encounter to face a blinking eyes baby doll that produces that annoying crying sound! Urgh!


7) I HATE ORDERS AND COMMANDS


I frigging hate bossy type of people, its unfair that they think their ideas are better


8) I LIKE MANAGING AN EVENT
I'm a hospitable person and I love socializing around so whenever there's an occasion I like to seek for chances to host it
9) OH NO! CATS! YIKES!


I'll be as white as sheet if there is a cat within my territory.


10) DRAIN MY CASH ON CLOTHES


I'm greedy when it comes to clothes


11) BUNNY..BUNNY..


My peeps told me that I inherited bunny's teeth haha which is okay cause I love bunny and I wanna have at least one sexy bunny costume! [Exactly that pink bunny costume that Reese Witherspoon had it in Legally Blonde 1 and that black trashy bunny costume which is available at Lili Lingerie]


12) NO TO VEGIES!


I don't take vegies, absolutely hate it because it's green.


13) I PROCRASTINATE A LOT
That's why my mum yells a lot when I delay some of the tasks


14) WEDDING GOWNS


I tend to mentally sizing myself in a wedding gown whenever I'm all alone and feeling inexplicably peaceful.
15) I HATE THOSE WHO CHANGES SPELLING IN A RETARDED WAY. 'ARE YOU ACTING CUTE OR YOU'RE JUST SIMPLY STUPID?'
I'll be so pissed when people say 'vhapa you' 'behapa toh?' 'buat apa yew toh' 'voring me eyh''inda joa' LIKE SO FUCKED UP

Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters