Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection
The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?
A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)
ZYDAH <3

Me & Zyds
Damn!! This girl is an Einstein! She has this mega-brain that can knock you out! FYI, she just got herself a MINDEF scholarship to Michigan. Gawd babe, I'm so proud of you and CONGRATS [once again]. She's a sweetheart and I miss her so much. She got 4 'A's for her A-level, TOTALLY ACED! She's genuinely smart and her name is Zydah!
I Love her to bits!!
P/s: Take a great care babe, I know you will do well. You're the best! I miss you =(