Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you


Let's just walk down the memory lane, back in July 2010 my ex cheated on me and I found out about this from my good friends. Ever since that I got paranoid and intriguing. I wanted to give us a second chance but after a long and deep thinking, I finally ended it. I kept on assuring myself that "a man who easily changes his feelings is certainly not the one you're supposed to love".

So day by day I tried making myself busy just not to think about it. Gym is the best place to get rid of the stress which at that time was so overwhelming. I was so thankful to have Ina when things got bitter and sour. She's the best :)

Dating was the last thing on my mind, couldn't risk another broken heart. Then this guy came along, he told me he was concerned with my on-going sad status on MSN. So I shared a little bit of my story and he said he's gonna be around for me. At first I thought he didn't really mean it but he proved me wrong. He was there for me through thick and thin, through happy and sad. He was everywhere. So there I was thinking that he was going to be my best buddy. If he wasn't online, I'll straightly message him asking for him to online even when I really don't have anything interesting to talk about. As times passed by, I kinda liked him but I was in a really self-denial, refused to think about it. There's just something about him that makes him different from the others. I like his honesty and how upfront he is as an individual. I love the way he expresses his thoughts and put it into actions. Hard to find a guy who walks his talk nowadays, isn't it?

We didn't flirt from the beginning so I didn't see this whole thing coming. So I'm guessing that there comes a time in your life when you find that special person that makes your life so much better than it is. That one person that you can run to when things get bitter and aren't going so well, when life starts taking a turn for the worst and things just seem like its falling apart. That one person who will always be there for you to support you and stay with you through the hard times and good times. Thank you Azry :)

I love my man so much that no words can express, no act of gratitude can relay, no gift can represent what his love and support have meant to me. I can't describe precisely how great the relationship that I'm now in. I don't have to worry about trying to be someone or something that I'm not. It's such a bliss to have someone who loves you for you, accepts you the way you are and he still finds me impressive and amazing. He makes me feel special every single day. I can share a lot of thoughts and desires with him. I also love the fact that we share a lot of things in common. I know I can share anything with him and never worry about being judged. I love this man so much for allowing me to be open and never once that he holds any of my dreams & desires against me. I'm amazed by how composed he is even though the situation gets messy. He tends to remind me that he's always be there for me to take care of me no matter what happens. For once in my life, I finally knew that a boyfriend can be a best friend. Before, I used to think that even though he's your boyfriend, there should be a barrier in between. You don't need to share everything with him . He changed me. The best part is when we argue who loves who most. Bloody hell, this guy won't quit. He insists that he loves me more than I love him. To be honest, I never felt this close to a boyfriend before.

You remember when you said "No, I'm the luckiest one to have you"? Guess what sayang, I'm still the luckiest one to have you. I’ve finally found that one person who accepts me for me, my bad days, bratty moments, cry baby self, my ugly days with nothing but sweats, a t-shirt, messy hair tied and no make up on, someone that puts up with my crankiness and stressful days. Why am I still the luckiest one again? Oh cause I’ve found that someone that I can honestly and completely be myself around and still feel loved by him no matter what stupid thing I may say or how dumb I may act, there he is still loves me for me.

I learned a new lesson today, when you’ve found that person where in your heart you know he’s the one for you, he’s the one that puts up with your crazy self and all you have to offer and still loves you and makes an effort to really be there for you and love you and take care of you, don’t ever let that go. Why? because it’s very rare and hard to find something as special as that so don’t ever take that for granted or else you’ll lose that special person and someone will swoop right in front of you and take that away from you.

Sayang, if I tried to tell you how much I appreciate you, I’d be talking the rest of my life. I hope that, in some small way, you realize how much you’ve meant to me, and how truly I desire to give back to you. I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. I thank god for knowing you, for creating a human being as wonderful as you and placing you in my life. I love you with all my heart and nothing can change how I feel for you. Thank you baby.

Much love from the girlfriend who loves you the most,

Bel :)


Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters