Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PROGRESS REPORT : I AM MISSING YOU TO DEATH!!!!

I miss him tremendously! I haven't seen him in a week. This is truly and utterly devastating for us both. I miss having him next to me. I miss talking to him and I find myself having trouble going to sleep. Gosh! I miss him so bad! I miss his face, his smile, his scent of perfume, every bit of him. I'm addicted to this guy. This is not easy. I just can't be in a situation where he's not with me. This is depressing! I want Azri!!

You, I miss.....

P/S: "Cause I can't go on a day without talking to you"

Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters