Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection
The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?
A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)
I know I have someone special to miss
"Do well in your studies and don't worry about me, I'll be fine.. Nothing much is going to change.. It's only the distance.. I'll be here, waiting for you.. Don't ever lose your faith in me.. in us"