Self-centered Girl

"Then there's that magical aura that makes your presence felt. You are so beautiful & special. and me? I just melt. I love you sayang"
It begins to dawn on me that I'm such a self-centered girlfriend. Like everything is about me, all I do is just talk and rant about MY day, complaining this and that (almost everything), sigh. This is annoying and I'm not proud of it. I hardly ask how his day went or the "what's up" with his life. I feel like I've neglecting him and never really asked about him. He's been a great listener for listening what I have to say even when they're just some silly stupid rants -.- bummer! Told my best-friend about this and she strikes me with a question that got me speechless, "Have you like ever done anything for him?" How can I answer that? Because I never done anything, I'm a mess and he's my savior :(
You see, I'm in love with a very great guy and apparently he's crazy enough to love me back and want to be with me aka the newly discovered self-centered girlfriend. I just don't feel good enough for him. I mean he's an amazing guy and I have so much emotional baggage I can't even begin to describe it. It has always been ME ME ME! sigh. Now this is some self esteem issues. He keeps on telling me that it's okay and he enjoys listening to me. He keeps on reassuring me that I'm a wonderful person that's why he's with me. Baby, you can't say "it's okay" all the time cause it's not. Having a self-centered girlfriend is SO NOT OKAY! I seek perfection out of everything and it is not good when a girlfriend rants and raves because of it. I need an attitude adjustment, I should treat him as equal human being who has feelings and his feelings that I respect. Baby, feel free to shut me up when you want to say something and when you have something to say. I wanna know more about you.
You see, I'm in love with a very great guy and apparently he's crazy enough to love me back and want to be with me aka the newly discovered self-centered girlfriend. I just don't feel good enough for him. I mean he's an amazing guy and I have so much emotional baggage I can't even begin to describe it. It has always been ME ME ME! sigh. Now this is some self esteem issues. He keeps on telling me that it's okay and he enjoys listening to me. He keeps on reassuring me that I'm a wonderful person that's why he's with me. Baby, you can't say "it's okay" all the time cause it's not. Having a self-centered girlfriend is SO NOT OKAY! I seek perfection out of everything and it is not good when a girlfriend rants and raves because of it. I need an attitude adjustment, I should treat him as equal human being who has feelings and his feelings that I respect. Baby, feel free to shut me up when you want to say something and when you have something to say. I wanna know more about you.

"Then there's that magical aura that makes your presence felt. You are so beautiful & special. and me? I just melt. I love you sayang"









