Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Everything is just not right..I need to mend these broken fences

Whoa..It feels like a decade since the last time I logged in. Forgive me, my dear blog for neglecting you and leaving you behind. It's just that I have been so busy, my schedule is packed with constant morning run,hiking or running again in the afternoon and also night at the gym. With all these activities, I feel so much better and healthy..It must be the production of endorphins from exercising. To put cherry on the top, I've lost some weights but I still need to be more active, just not satisfied yet with the outcome.

Back to my personal life (will only give you readers a glimpse of my life). Currently, my spirit is breaking, my heart is sinking and I'm such a wreck to be precise. I just feel relatively powerless to face this. I won't tell what happened but it's enough to say that everything is just falling apart. I've been giving myself a good cry these past few days but I'll try to focus on all the good things that are still in my life. Everything happens for a reason right? I believe god is always there and HE always listens to our prayers. I know I'm not alone and I know there'll be a hand of help that will probe me into a better direction. All I need is serenity and strength to overcome all of these obstacles.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" -Marilyn Monroe



Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters