If you hate me there is nothing else I can do, FYI I don't live to please you!
I am not a sensitive person BUT when somebody says something about MY appearance, I feel flip. I think criticism about your appearance is cruel and unnecessary ESPECIALLY in someone's cbox! Frankly speaking, (writing in this case) I can't see what form of satisfaction did they get from doing so.
Here's the scoop, my bestfriend's blog has been smashed with insults and they even called us with names which I think is so CHILDISH and this reflects how COWARD you are.Try to check on her blog how 1 comment triggers to a chain. It is funny when they start to insult our outfits as if they are the true fashion icons *tsk*.
I'm absolutely sure these lowlifes are insecure with themselves. The only reason they did this is because they don't have much self-esteem which is a sign of insecurity. Those who make such shallow judgments are only compensating for their own insecurity.These people who make fun of others and call them ugly are the truly ugly ones. Their ugliness goes to the depths of their beings because they don't know how to treat other people without being hateful and obnoxious. 'PRETTY' Pathetic :)
They even complaint how they disgusted and despised our pictures so much and I don't get why they drop by frequently. Come on, if you hate to see our pictures that much I advise you losers to get off her page and give us a peace of mind. I don't know why do I have the sense that these negative commenters are ugly (oh no..I won't use that word) I can just say you people are sort of deformed in the face. They pick on us so that they will feel better about themselves. That's life isn't it? You call others ugly cause you're uglier, you insult others outfits cause you're just frigging fat that your body won't permit to wear outfits like us. I doubt that you look like a barbie!
I say screw you losers! I am not being cocky but I don't think I'm that ugly. You people are exaggerating (admit it). When are you haters going to gain maturity eh? You lowlifes are just like a bunch of mean kids. Kids find your weak spot and poke on it (agree?) and kids can't break my spirit hahah. So get a life! Boohoo!
Remind me why do I need to feel offended? because you are not anyone I admire or aspire to be like, so why should I take anything you say seriously? I don't need you losers to make me feel better about myself, I have something called confidence and my confidence keeps my head up high, that is a pure bliss. I am happy and proud of my body that God has given me.
Say anything you want but bear in mind that beauty doesn't rule. Afterall, I don't have the power to change jerks right? I can't change jerks so I just let them be. Jerks gonna mock cause thats all they know. You losers are just envious and got nothing else better to do.
By the way, my good friend Izzati (I hope you don't mind me posting this) sent me this inspiring text that she got from Quran. (Sorry I couldn't reply I'm out of credit dear)
Her text says:
"Ada ayat Quran, surah Al Hujurat verse 11, ;janganlah suatu puak mencemuh dan merendah rendahkan puak yg lain, kerana kemungkinan puak yg dicemuhkan lebih baik dari mereka"
I thank you Izzati..I will always keep this in mind and my heart as well.
To the haters: Get urself a big fat mirror and see how 'ugly' you are so that you can see how ugly looks like :)










