IT'S OVER! FINITO!
I think this is a common story in life when the two of you meet, become inseparable and fall in love but then the tables turn and one of you wants out. Same thing just happened to me recently. I've been with him for a year and a half, oh yes we broke up then reunited again, people tend to say 'lepas ani bebalik jua kamu tu'. NO! it is for real this time because there's another girl in the picture.
This is my very first time being dumped and it sucks! From my point of view, its a lot easier being the dumper than the dumpee. Being a dumper is easy because you dont have feelings for them anymore and you know you can move on easily with or without them in your life. But when you get dumped you dont feel worthy to get loved, your self esteem drops, and you dont know if you can ever move on. I was emotionally fragile when I was dumped. Unbelieveable, Mr Nice guy isn't that nice afterall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th March 2009 - We were on the phone and I had to beg him to pick up my call (pathetic I know) I rang him constantly and texted him, 'pls answer my call,you're killing me' then an hour after that he picked up in a very rude manner 'ahh..apa lagi kan?' I asked him if he loves me and he said 'I don't know..it's just hard to love you..I can't face the arguments that we tend to have' My mouth went salty with my own tears but I carried on and asked 'You had enough of me or there's another girl in the picture?' he went silent then he said 'I don't know, I think I like her' I begged for him to just give me a chance to fix our relationship then he said 'bah liat lah, just give me a space' In case you didn't know, space is the code word for breaking up (at least, in my world). I cried hysterically that night and all I felt was an enormous pain.
12th March 2009- He dumped me in a very most pathetic way! SMS! I think whoever does it is a coward! I was in the car on my way to school when I received his text saying 'I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore..I'm moving on thats it..There is no more chance for us..I have someone else..Bye'. Deep inside I was like 'HUH?! just that?' I was deep into a quicksand of self-pity and despair.
13th March 2009- The official date that I started and determined not to contact him anymore (till now).
He promised me the world, then left me alone in it.
When a relationship ends, there are three different paths you can take each with its own unique and satisfying outcome. Despite what kind of emotions you feel, ultimately your situation will resolve to one of these situations:
-You may want to go through a grieving process and eventually let go and move on with your life.
- You may want to inflict as much suffering to your ex boyfriend as possible for being such a jerk to you for the entire time you were with him.
Revenge? Public humilation? Blackmail? NO! You're not worth the trouble, ex boyfie. I won't get even, you're not worth my time and effort. I won't waste my time and energy to someone who is simply not worth it. I took it this way 'Revenge damages MY internal organs'
Chill buddy, I won't blast you or whatsoever cause I know I'm better than that. It's your loss NOT mine. The best revenge is genuine happiness. I know my girls love me, kan Belle and Moza? In case you haven't heard here's a newsflash for you dear, 'I'm a grown up and a wise lady so if you think that I will bash your life for your past conducts, I urge you to RE-THINK'
IT'S LIKE WHAT THEY SAY 'DON'T FUCK WITH LOVE, REMEMBER THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND KARMA IS A BITCH'
-Honey, My mama taught me better
than that-










