Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

JERKS VS. NICE GUYS


I just can't figure it out, why are the good looking guys are assholes while the average looking ones are super duper sweet??



Because there is no such thing as FULL PACKAGE. Majority says that women tend to fall for jerks than nice guys. I believe that there is something about jerks that intrigues us girls. Agree?



WHY FALL FOR THEM? WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IN THE END ALL YOU'LL GET ARE PAIN AND HEARTACHE?~ WHY JERKS ARE ATTRACTING AND NICE GUYS ARE REPELLING?


I believe it is based on the fact that jerks come across as unpredictable and exciting. UNPREDICTABLE=SEXY!



5 things to define a JERK


1- Jerks are self-centered wimp

Jerk doesn't really care bout others. In fact, his own focus is solely on his pleasures, thoughts and feelings. All in all, jerks couldn't care less what others think of them.

2- Jerks aren't afraid to make the first move

There is nothing wrong of making the first move plus jerks never hesitate to approach a girl.

Here's the thing that I just can't understand, to a Jerk, if a girl rejects him, there’s something wrong with HER, not him. Nice guys will say “Oh, I’m too ugly, she doesn’t like me.” Jerks will say “That bitch is a total lesbian.”

3- Jerks don’t censor themselves

He could care less if he offends somebody. He will just gonna be straight forward to you eventhough you're offended. The Jerk will roll, make an off-color joke, tell the girl a racy story, and even MAKE FUN of the girl!


4- I'm the man!

Jerks will tell with their friends what they did to the girl and sometimes they even make false stories just to impress their friends. [well fellas, You guys are the Mr No balls to me haha]

5- Jerk’s safeguard is their high self esteem

If a 'nice guy' gets rejected, his self esteem will hit rock bottom. Too bad, jerks never suffer from this problem which is SO UNFAIR. Jerks will always be jerks.


'Because you know you got the guns and you can just shoot us'



Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters