Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Friday, September 26, 2008

NEWS FLASH: Went to Hua Ho Tutong and encountered this used to be my 'GOOD GF' AKA 'backstabbing two-faced bitch'

Okay, so there's this girl named azuma. She used to be a good girlfriend of mine and she was also my little sister's good friend so she used to sleep at my place. We had all those girlfriends stuffs and shared almost everything together. She was pretty much hateable in her class until one day her classmates fought with her but I fought back and stood up for her.

I got her back on everything. For instance, when she was f u c k i n g homeless my family and I let her to stay at my place. I even let her borrowed my clothes and heels everytime she went out on a date (don't get me wrong though, I was willing to). I even covered for her everytime she sneaked out of MY house.

The story begun when she slept with an ex of mine (we didn't declare we're a couple but we had this serious thing going on and she knew how I felt for him back then). One night, we went to JP together with my sister and some of my buddies. She promised us that she will sleepover at my house after that but then she called it off. She told us that she will be going with her date (my ex) and will stay at hotel. I had a feeling that she's hiding something from me eversince she asked for my ex's email. But I ignored that feeling.

The next morning, she came to my house for a shower. My sister and I gave her a silent treatment because we felt awkward to treat her like we always did. As soon as she entered the bathroom,my sis persuaded me to check on her handphone. When I checked her sent item folder my heart knocked around in my chest like a pin-pong ball. The message was something like this, 'Boo, bel and her sister acted weird in front of me'. I was so outraged by the message because 'Boo' was the exact nickname I called him before! [How could you?!]

After she had her shower she went to tutong (her hometown) then I texted her 'Hey darling, two can play that game honey! great job liar! I knew I was right that you were with him behind my back. How was your 'Boo' lastnight? as far as I'm concern this friendship of us is OVER. It's funny that you're chasing after my leftover, anything used to be mine feel free to take after this'. She denied it and she even told me that my ex was still into me and calling him 'Boo' was just a joke to tease him. I have been told that the purpose of chatting with him was just to cheer him up since I turned him down.


So my sister worked on this plan resetting her MSN password and it was a success. I pretended to be her and chatted with my ex. I said 'I miss you boo' and he said 'I missed the night we had. Bee, how they layan you? still cold?'. Then I said 'yeah, she didn't even talk to me'. My eyes were glistened with rage after read his text which was something like this, 'Bee, when you're ready to tell her I'll be there for you but don't tell them that we kissed and all'. I saved the conversation and printed it. The next day at school, I threw the paper in front of her face and went mad. 'You are so busted this time! wonder why you can't get in your MSN account? try to read that damn paper!'. I gave her a bitch slap and yelled, 'dating your gf's ex is one thing but what hurt me most is that you have the guts to lie to me and when you're busted you didn't even have a piece of guilt to deny it. Just so you know lying is an option and you chose it! How dare you doing this to me when I've done everything for you. I defended you when they were against you, I let you stay at my house when you're homeless, I lied just so you won't get caught. it was a mistake and a big regret for knowing you. Have a great perfect life with him'.

To make the story short, she quits school after that incident then she left home until her dad called us and lodged a police report for her missing. Wonder what she did? One day the centrepoint hotel called me and asked for an extra balance that hasn't been paid [you bitch! sial kau dang for using my number] I went to the centrepoint hotel lobby and they told me that she gave my number as her number. Here's the dirt: she stayed there in a junior suite for 3 nights in a row, she did laundry and she even ordered foods from the hotel itself. [Where the heck did you get the money huh? your dad told us they didn't give you that much cash!] oh yeah, the front office staff even told me that she was with a guy for 3 solid nights [you people could've guess who's that guy right?]

She's working at the Hua-Ho Tutong at the electrical store [I'll state the store's name soon]. I almost pee my pant when I saw her in her light blue collar t-shirt [you know why?because you're nothing to me!nothing but a failure]

Every girl should've known that dating your gf's ex is OFF LIMIT! When you really feel love for someone and you have strong morals and values, sleeping with your gf's ex will never cross your mind.

So here's an advice, if you happen to have girlfriends that are always hanging around, make sure to keep the grass cut short so that you can see the snakes crawling!

P/s: 'Girl,I won't forgive you even if the hell freezes! To me, you're just like a balloon some kids had let go because it's useless! Not a chance that we're gonna be friends after this! I don't have the nerve to mingle with you ANYMORE! you're a liar and a cheat, you're such a big disgrace! I think I'd rather dive into a pond of my own vomit rather than talking to you. When I look at you I don't even have an ounce of sympathy! because you deserved it bitch! I HATE YOU F U C K I N G MUCH'

Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters