Tinkerbella AS- The Queen Of Imperfection



The life I lead, I lead away from you. If you ask me "What's up" I'll tell you what happened. But I won't say what I feel. Not really. You all think you know me that you see what I'm about. But you haven't got me figured out. Because I don't scream and I don't shout. Everything that's inside of me, stays inside of me. Because the life I lead, I lead away from you. Behind the eyes you can't see through. It is mine and mine alone. So you see, I lead MY life and you lead YOURS, you dig?

A reminder to the haters : I got an attitude like a virgin, I just don't give a fuck so don't fuckin waste your time :)

Friday, September 12, 2008

A little thing called 'Jealousy'


I think the major issue that gets in the way of a relationship would be a little thing called jealousy. I gotta admit, in a relationship I'm the green-eyed freak. But hey, don't get me wrong though I get jealous for an apparent reason or cause. Because if someone gets jealous for no apparent reason or cause, it is a sign that they're insecure, vulnerable, weak and fearful. The second thing would be a lack of trust (Mostly, lack of trust is because of the actions in the past)

But sometimes it is also because they don't don't trust their partner to make conscious choices and decisions that's why they tend to doubt you every now and then. It is a common thing when you get jealous of your bf's ex-girlfriends right? trust me you have the right to let the jealousy get to you. In my case, I'm the one with courage to ask my partner if his previous ex-es are hot, pretty, smart or stylish and attractive. When I came to think about it, I find it funny but it's a girl thing it's common. Of course you don't wanna feel threatened of your bf's ex-gfs right?

Okay, back to the jealousy without apparent reason or cause, quite frankly it is unhealthy. I've been with a guy who tends to get jealous without any apparent reasons. It's hard for me to build the trust in our relationship before. He gets jealous when I have my tuition class, having my girl's night out and even going to my friend's house to attend their functions. I was like 'Geez, chill! don't get that green-eyed monster get to you!' That jealousy of his is a bound to suffer and does nothing good in a relationship instead it builds mistrust between the two partners.

I asked my ex-bf before why he was so jealous everytime I have my tuition class. He said 'I trust you but I don't trust your tuition mates'. His answer became my object of laughter. Why? Easy, I believe in either way his words are translated this way 'I don't trust your ability to make a wise decision about your conduct with other people when I'm not around'. Hahaha, grow up! If I wanna cheat on you, a tuition class is definitely not my choice! Why is he being so mad whenever I attend my friends's occasions? flirting at someone's house is not a smart option! Geez, PLEASEEE!!!

We got separated because of his constant jealousy, there's no connection at all. I tried to work things out, but he couldn't get rid of it. Then I waved him a goodbye. I think it will be easier if only he had the willingness to talk about it in a non-judgemental way.

Best friends in life.. Soul sisters from the heart <3

We're sisters